[exim] Virus and Reject Questions

Author: Vahric MUHTARYAN
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Virus and Reject Questions
Hi Everybody

I know that there are two configuraton for virus , one is if virus software
stopped or broken exim back to remote server Temporary Fail , second
*/defer_ok it can continue getting mail and processing like everything is
okey .

My question is does it possible to store mail in queue until virus software
up and running ?

Second I know that there is dual control mechanism for viruses at this
moment Exim can work if one of virus acl dowm ? and Anybody working with
dual virıs control I wonder is it work like balancing or one message will
pass from two virus acl ?!

And one more about reject , Does it possible to reject some ips with sending
Temporary Fail message , because if I reject it remote smtp try second MX
at this moment I have to sync two reject list on two server !

Thanks
Vahric