Re: [exim] Infinite Loop With 'no such address'

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Sherman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Infinite Loop With 'no such address'
Burhan Khalid wrote:

> I only half-understood your suggestion. I understood the part that
> we can't trust client software to handle errors correctly. I already
> require authenticated submission (users must authenticate before they
> can send -- is this the same thing?). I don't understand the last
> part, can you please dumb it down a bit? How can I tell exim to send a
> bounce back message?

At the top of your RCPT acl:

accept
authenticated = *
control = submission
endpass
verify = sender

This accepts any message sent by an authenticated user, puts the message
in submission mode, and requires that the sender verify (ensuring that
bounces can be delivered). If the sender verification fails, the
message will be denied at SMTP time, but any other delivery failure will
result in a bounce being delivered to the authenticated sender address
($authenticated_id@$qualify_domain) instead.

- Marc