Re: [exim] Redirect and errors_to variables

Author: Silmar A. Marca
To: Gary Palmer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Redirect and errors_to variables
I try to use "return_path" in transport, but the redirect is in "router". I try
to insert header "X-Return-path" and change the return_path if it exist, but no
sucess...
I need to this to change return_path on redirect messages to external sites on
external aliases...

Example:
- my domain is grupogsn.com.br.
- have a alias@??? to external server (ex: user@???).
- have a alias2@??? to internal server (ex: user@???).

If i send email from external server (user@???) to
alias@???, the email is resendo to user@???. But the
return_path continue user@???. If GMAIL use SPF and force check, the
@domainspf.com not autorize my server to send messages and message is block! I
need to rewrite return_path to "alias@???" in this case to validate
"SPF clause".

If send email from internal domain to alias@ or alias2@, ok! The server not need
to verify spf address...
If send email from external domain to alias2@ ok! The server not need to verify
spf address...

Cordialmente, Silmar A. Marca
Se algo nao lhe faz mal (fisico, moral ou psicologicamente),
experimente! O maximo e voce perder tempo! E tempo, e
o que voce tem a vida toda pra perder.....
Mais vale um instante de prazer que uma eternidade futil!