[exim] Fw: ACL Specific to 1 local domain.

Author: Grant Peel
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Fw: ACL Specific to 1 local domain.
Hi all,

I have been using Exim for a number of years now and have not had a
pressing
reason, until now, to look into ACLs.

I have sevral servers that have Exim running, each server has several
hundred domains. Exim accepts incomming mail based on the domain existing
in
a file (local domains) and, then routes them based on the UNIX user
assigned
for that domain (it then routes them virtual email users mailbox file via
routers and transports).

This setup serves us well with one exception.

Our domain, and a few of our clients domains, due to their high profile,
get
thousands of spam mails per week. For this, we have signed up with a third
parts email scanning company, and it actually works quite well, except for
the spam that is connecting directly to our server and not connecting to
the
proper MX defined mail handler.

So my question is this. Can I use ACL (or another method for that matter),
to tell Exim to only accept email From specific hosts FOR Some specific
local domains, AND allow all other local domains to continue to receive
email from any remote hosts?

Example:

the machine has 10 domains for SMTP

dom1.com
dom2.com
dom3.com

dom1.com only accept IF sent from remote-host-1.com
dom2.com only accept IF sent from remote-host-2.com OR remote-host-3.com
else, all other domains accept (pending router conditions of course).

Any help or heads up would be appreciated.

-Grant