Re: [exim] Running exim as a user with no username

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mike Cardwell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Running exim as a user with no username
* on the Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 12:19:27PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:

>> I *could* leave LDAP on, but it seems like a waste of resources to be
>> constantly querying the AD, unless I can get this one last thing working...
> I think you should leave LDAP on. It's unsurprising that things break when
> your user database isn't available.

You think I should put up with the overhead caused by ldap queries
against the Active Directory and reliance on the AD being available, so that
the default return path and sender is set correctly? That is an option yes,
but the point of my email was to try and find an alternative solution
that would allow me to turn it off. Any other ideas?

Best wishes,
Mike

--
Digital photo printing: http://www.fotoserve.com/