RE: [exim] Spamd + clamav and mail size check condition

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vahric MUHTARYAN
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [exim] Spamd + clamav and mail size check condition
Thanks Jakob ,

acl_check_data: section spamd and clamav is working together at this moment
if I apply condition to this ACL it will perform for both , right ? What I
have to do if I want to apply different conditions to spamd and clamav !

can I put different conditions under each section like this

acl_check_data:

  # Deny if the message contains a virus. Before enabling this check, you
  # must install a virus scanner and set the av_scanner option above.
  #
  deny    malware   = *
     ** condition = ${if <{$message_size}{1M}}
          message   = This message contains a virus ($malware_name).

  # Add headers to a message if it is judged to be spam. Before enabling
this,
  # you must install SpamAssassin. You may also need to set the
spamd_address
  # option above.
  #
  warn    spam      = nobody:true
     ** condition = ${if <{$message_size}{2M}}
          message   = X-Spam_score: $spam_score\n\
                      X-Spam_score_int: $spam_score_int\n\
                      X-Spam_bar: $spam_bar\n\
                      X-Spam_report: $spam_report

# Accept the message.

  warn message = X-New-Subject: !!***SPAM***!! $h_subject:
          spam = nobody

accept

Thanks
Vahric