[exim] Problem with Greylist

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
Para: Exim-Users ML
Assunto: [exim] Problem with Greylist
Hi, all!

I have a little problem with the Greylist...
If I send an E-Mail to a Server which perform a verify (it tryes to send an
E-Mail to my server), it fails, because the try of the other part will
be greylisted.
For example, if I try to send an E-Mail to <someaddress>@sourceforge.net from
bertoncello@???, sourceforge tryes to check if
postmaster@??? exists.
But, if I try to send an E-Mail from another user, which domain does not have
an own MX-Server, sourceforge tryes to send an E-Mail to the sender.

Then, I can't just add postmaster@<all my domains> in the "nogreylist" list,
because the other part (sourceforge, but I think other Servers, too) tryes to
verify other address...

I don't really want to unset the Greylist, but of course, I need that the
Servers which a sender-check perform, can check it...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
--
Luca Bertoncello