Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route - Addenda

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route - Addenda
Graeme Fowler <graeme@???> schrieb:

> You need a non-smtp acl which works out those items for you in a
> different way. If you're setting stuff in a RCPT or DATA acl, then they
> won't be called for a locally-generated message because those commands
> don't get called for local injection.

Thanks for your answer...

I tryed it, but it seems it'll be ignored...

I write so:

acl_not_smtp = acl_local_access

acl_local_access:

  warn  domains          = +local_domains
        condition        = ${if eq {${lookup mysql {select count(id) from domain where lower(domainname) = lower('$domain')}}}{0}{no}{yes}}
        set                acl_c7 = t
        log_message    = smtp_local_access - domain

  warn  domains          = +local_domains
        set                acl_c9 = ${lookup mysql {select accountname from aliases left join account on aliases.accountid=account.id left join domain on aliases.domainid=domain.id where lower(aliasname) = lower('$local_part') and lower(domainname) = lower('$domain')}}
        log_message    = smtp_local_access - user

accept

But, if I try an exim -bt <adress on this server> I don't see acl_c7 and acl_c9 to be set...

What made I wrong?
--
Luca Bertoncello

IMS Internet-Media-Service GmbH