Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route - Addenda

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route - Addenda
On Wed 25 Jan 2006 12:20:02 GMT , Luca Bertoncello
<bertoncello@???> wrote:
<snip>
> If the E-Mail comes from TCP it's work, if I try with exim -bt
> <address> I get always "Unrouteable address".
> And, if I send an E-Mail with exim -t to a local address, then is
> this E-Mail "unrouteable" too...
>
> I think it's so because, in these cases, $acl_c9 is empty.
> How can I resolve my (new!) problem?

You need a non-smtp acl which works out those items for you in a
different way. If you're setting stuff in a RCPT or DATA acl, then they
won't be called for a locally-generated message because those commands
don't get called for local injection.

Graeme