Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route - Addenda

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Luca Bertoncello
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route - Addenda
Graeme Fowler <graeme@???> schrieb:

> On Wed 25 Jan 2006 11:44:32 GMT , Luca Bertoncello
> <bertoncello@???> wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I can't read any acl_mXX in the Route, and then I have to
> > send another Query to DB to get this info.
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch39.html#SECTaclvariables
>
> Use $acl_c[0-9]

Just a little question...

I wrote this on my routes:

localWrite_gw:
driver = redirect
allow_filter
user = $acl_c9
condition = ${if eq {${lookup mysql {select virtual from account where accountname = '$acl_c9'}}}{f}{yes}{no}}
domains = +local_domains
data = ${lookup mysql {select concat('# EXIM Filter\n\n', dataHam) from account where accountname = '$acl_c9' and virtual = 'f' and dataHam like '%save%'
}}
file_transport = address_file
no_more

If the E-Mail comes from TCP it's work, if I try with exim -bt <address> I get always "Unrouteable address".
And, if I send an E-Mail with exim -t to a local address, then is this E-Mail "unrouteable" too...

I think it's so because, in these cases, $acl_c9 is empty.
How can I resolve my (new!) problem?

Thanks a lot
--
Luca Bertoncello