Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Oliver Egginger
Para: Luca Bertoncello
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Passing values between ACLs and Route
> Unfortunately, I can't read any acl_mXX in the Route,

I beg your pardon? From the Exim documentation: "Values can be placed in these
variables by the set modifier in an ACL. They retain their values while a
message is being received, but are reset afterwards. They are also reset by
MAIL, RSET, EHLO, HELO, and after starting a TLS session. When a message is
received, the values of these variables are saved with the message, and can be
accessed by filters, routers, and transports during subsequent delivery."

You can use these variables in the routers. We use it since their introduction.

- oliver