[exim] Exim+SA=Server Overloaded!

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Eduardo
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim, sa
Kopio:
Aihe: [exim] Exim+SA=Server Overloaded!
Hello!
Sorry to send another email about the same subject. But my mail server
crashed so i couldn't see the answers.

I am calling my spamassassin service in SMTP time with some ACL rules in
my exim4 configuration file. I start the SA service, start exim4 service
and i wait only some minutes and the server gets overloaded!... almost
impossible to loggin and shutdown manually the server.

I have 216 users in the server, and I have an avarege about 10 access /
minute.

I THINK that the problem is that I am calling the SA service from ACL
rules (in SMTP time)... but dont know how to change it to another way to
fix the problem.

Ah! When I turn off the SA service the server goes perfectly.

Could somebody help me?!
Thanks anyway!