Re: [exim] is this spam unable to track source

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bill Hacker
Para: exim
Assunto: Re: [exim] is this spam unable to track source
Chris wrote:

*SNIP*

> thanks, could you specify which part of exim.conf I insert this code to
> enable it, our config is configured byt the developer of our control
> panel we use and I have only made minor adjustments to it and far from
> experienced with exim.
>
> Chris

Chris *thanks for asking* ;-)

Short answer: in the HELO section, the earliest the '$sender_host_name'
could be determined.

Longer answer:

Incorrect placement of any test within the wrong section of the SMTP
sequnce is a major cause of frustration.

Easily readable SMTP sequence tables that list what information is
passed at each step are scarce.

Have a look at:

http://www.the-welters.com/professional/smtp.html

HTH,