Re: [exim] Exim4 wildcard after local_part addresses

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Knadle
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim4 wildcard after local_part addresses
On Thursday 19 January 2006 13:36, Tony Finch wrote:
> >    I am trying to find out if it is possible to support wildcard after
> > local_part email addresses in Exim4.

> In what context? There are probably several ways of achieving what you
> want.

    Well, I just became a backup MX for an admin that is using Postfix that is
making extensive use of these addresses with wildcards after the local_part.
He wanted me to implement a huge blocklist that is ten times the size of his
list of local users, and instead I wanted to set up acceptance to relay to
his domain based on his user list.

I looked into doing this with straight text file searches with wildlsearch
and nwildlsearch, as well as doing ldap routing, but at least in both of
these cases I have not figured out how to support these particular types of
wildcard addresses.

    - Chris

--

Chris Knadle