RE: [exim] best practices for set up and authentication

Author: Tony Heal
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] best practices for set up and authentication
OK, lets try this.
I would like to remove the dependency of my Windows domain controller from
the system for authentication. Is there a preferred way to set up
authentication (preferably for both smtp and pop/imap) that will allow users
to change their own password without having to ssh into the server and
change their local user's password.

Is there a web interface that would allow this type of thing?

Do I have to maintain local users for email or remove them and move to an
SQL based system if I can do something like I asked above?

Tony Heal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.
800-624-5999
theal@???