RE: [exim] best practices for set up and authentication

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Heal
To: 'Marc Haber', exim-users
CC:
Betreff: RE: [exim] best practices for set up and authentication
Now I can appreciate all the comments, they are not answering my questions.
Is there a preferred way to set up exim securely? I am a relative novice and
have been administering and hand me down system. I would like some advice on
setting up a new system or at the very least reconfiguring my current
system.

Tony Heal
Pace Systems Group, Inc.
800-624-5999