Re: [exim] Migration from Exim to MS Exchange

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Migration from Exim to MS Exchange

--On 18 January 2006 22:57:29 -0300 Jackson Rodrigo Braga
<jacksonrb@???> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I need migrate a Exim server to a MS Exchange Server.
> I have today +3000 mailboxes in Exim server, and if I migrate de users
> connecting MS outlook by POP in Exim server and store de messages in a
> Exchange Server or in PST locally I will spend much time.
> Somebody knows as I a make to migrate this in a faster way?

This isn't an Exim question. Exim delivers email to mailboxes. The
mailboxes aren't "in" the Exim server. They just sit on a disk. The
mailboxes could be in one of several formats, but those formats are all
standards based.

You need to ask Microsoft how to import a standard mailbox into their
proprietary format.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team