RE: [exim] global filtering with exim4

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ivo Michiel
To: exim-users
CC: ph10
Betreff: RE: [exim] global filtering with exim4

Strange, when I add the line:
system_filter = /etc/exim4/system_filter.exim
in the config file: /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template

I get this result:
Exim configuration error in line 669 of
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp:
option "system_filter" unknown
Invalid new configfile /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp
not installing /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp to
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated

Could it be, that this line must in a other file, or is it realy the option
"system_filter" that he don't know. The exim4 use all different files in
/etc/exim4/conf.d/ it is hard to find whitch one is it?

Met vriendelijke groet

Ivo