[exim] Looking for possibility to filter maillists

Author: Stan Novogroudski
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Looking for possibility to filter maillists
Dear Sirs.
Sorry about my English.

I am looking for possibility to filter mails, coming from mail lists
thrue my exim. I am using Exim4. What I will is:
my exim must register that incoming mail is from mail list, and route it
thrue extra delivery (IMAP-delivery). I can not use sieve, because I
can't handle sieve-scripts dynamicly. $home/.forward isn't going to,
because I have not physical users on this host. My users are only
LDAP-users.
My idea was to handle this about EXIM-ACL's, but i didn't found some
Information about a possibility to handle Routers with ACL.
A scenario have to be something like that:

1. Mail comes in. Exim register, thrue a header-information, that this
mail comes from maillinglist.
2. The localpart of maillinglist have to be matched. Exmpl:
maillist@??? -> $maillist set to a variable.
3. Mail have to be routed thrue a normal router end deliver to extra
delivery like that:
command = /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -m ${$user.user.:$maillist} -- $local_p
art

Is it possible?

Thanks for Your help.