Antwort: [exim] SMTP error from remote mail server

Author: srunschke
To: Leonid Shulov
CC: exim-users
Subject: Antwort: [exim] SMTP error from remote mail server
exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 18.01.2006 11:16:13:

> When I send mail from root to SMTP server in log file and Mail Delivery

> I see this report:
>
>   lshulov@???
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
> TO:<lshulov@???>:
>     host mail.arabellasw.com [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 550 cannot route to
> sender address <root@???>

Looks like you are running into a problem with sender verifaction.
Either make sure your mailclient is supplying the correct sender
information or change exim to not check senders on local injection.

Any way, looking for "require verify=sender" should get you ahead.

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services

ABIT AG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 1
40668 Meerbusch

Tel.:+49 (0) 2150.9153.226
Mobil:+49 (0) 173.5419665
mailto:SRunschke@abit.de

http://www.abit.net
http://www.abit-epos.net
Sicherheitshinweis zur E-Mail Kommunikation /
Security note regarding email communication:
http://www.abit.net/sicherheitshinweis.html