Re: [exim] Exim mail is going into Yahoo Bulk Mail folder

Góra strony
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Dla: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim mail is going into Yahoo Bulk Mail folder
On 18/01/06, spamhole@??? <spamhole@???> wrote:
> Hi, I have an out of the box Exim install on Debian and when I send to
> Yahoo! users my mail goes into the Bulk Mail folder.
>
> This doesn't happen with a Postfix server I run on the same netblock so I
> assume it to be my Exim config and not a host issue. The host is not
> listed in any RBLs and is on a business class Covad dsl netblock (same as
> my Postfix server). I like Exim on this server and don't want to have to
> replace it with Postfix just to solve this problem alone.
>
> Here is the header from Yahoo!. X.X.X.X is a valid IP in the Covad block
> and mydomain.org has proper DNS (although not rDNS).

Please repost without obfuscating the IPs and addresses. There's a
very good chance your problem is related to these.

> with local-esmtp (Exim 3.36 #1 (Debian)) id 1Eyj8R-0005Ow-00 for
> <yahooer@???>; Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:11:59 -0800

Your Exim version is almost 4 years old - you're not likely to get any
specific configuration help with this software.

http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/DebianExim4 may help.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer