[exim] Exim mail is going into Yahoo Bulk Mail folder

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: spamhole
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Exim mail is going into Yahoo Bulk Mail folder
Hi, I have an out of the box Exim install on Debian and when I send to
Yahoo! users my mail goes into the Bulk Mail folder.

This doesn't happen with a Postfix server I run on the same netblock so I
assume it to be my Exim config and not a host issue. The host is not
listed in any RBLs and is on a business class Covad dsl netblock (same as
my Postfix server). I like Exim on this server and don't want to have to
replace it with Postfix just to solve this problem alone.

Here is the header from Yahoo!. X.X.X.X is a valid IP in the Covad block
and mydomain.org has proper DNS (although not rDNS).