[exim] all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ivan Longhi
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts
when I try to send mail via exim to a specific domain I obtain the
following error message: all relevant MX records point to non-existent
hosts
I've searched everywhere on internet and I found that this error is
obtained when the mx point to an IP address but this isn't my situation.

from the same host running the bind server and the mail server I run this
command:
alpha:~# host -t mx liste.associazioni.milano.it
liste.associazioni.milano.it mail is handled by 10
beta.retecivica.milano.it.
alpha:~# host beta.retecivica.milano.it
beta.retecivica.milano.it has address 192.168.69.5

does anyone help me? is there another problem that let me obtain the error
message?

hi,
Ivan

http://www.retecivica.milano.it/