[exim] Re: Exim4 and SA: Overloading the system

Góra strony
Autor: Christian Eichert
Dla: otubo
CC: exim-users, users
Temat: [exim] Re: Exim4 and SA: Overloading the system
otubo schrieb:
> Friends,
>     I am running exim4 with SA for 216 users in a network....The
> configuration of my server is: P4 1.4GHz, 256 RAM and 40GB HD. And my
> server is NEW, i´ve just finished configuring it last week, and it is
> getting overloaded. The webmail takes too long to be loaded in a
> browser, the mail akes too long to be delivered....and I dont have any
> idea on how to tweak the performance better.

> Need some help!
> thanks!

increase the ram to min 1024 RAM and no more problems
I have up to 2000 users with webmail and exim4 on mysql on a 1,4 GHz P4
and 1024 MB RAM and there ist allways 280 MB RAM free
Spamassassin needs up to 512 MB RAM for to work fast with 10 processes
apache needs some 120 MB with the webmail
and some more MB for the fish :))

good luck