[exim] RE: Exim4 and SA: Overloading the system

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Martin Hepworth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'otubo', users, exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: [exim] RE: Exim4 and SA: Overloading the system
RAM add more RAM.

256MB is pretty low, it's probably swapping a lot.

Add more RAM - I've got 1.5GB for 120 users. BUT I have a lot extra Rulesets
etc. I';m using about 1.2GB but that includes a mysql emai logging DB as
well.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator