Re: [exim] exim maildir_format problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bill Hacker
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim maildir_format problem
Tony Finch wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, pawcio (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
>
>>I have a big problem with exim 4.60.
>>maildir_format isn't work.
>>I have such error msg:
>>
>>2006-01-17 12:32:37 Exim configuration error in line 188 of /etc/exim/exim-test.conf:
>> option "maildir_format" unknown
>

> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch26.html
>
> The code for the optional formats is not included in the Exim binary by
> default. It is necessary to set SUPPORT_MBX, SUPPORT_MAILDIR and/or
> SUPPORT_MAILSTORE in Local/Makefile to have the appropriate code included.
>
> Tony.

??

The OP included:

=================

exim -bV reports:

*SNIP*

Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp

Does that not signify it was compiled appropriately?

Seems to me the issue is then whether the relevant transport(s) has/have:

maildir_format = true

- if/as/when they specify use of a Maildir.... Not all would
necessarily do so.

Bill