Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Pr…

Autor: Sam Michaels
A: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Program
On 1/7/06, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
> The idea is to create a simple management interface for user level
> settings, domain level settings, and master settings. Text files on the
> back end. Here's the specs:

I started doing something like that last summer, but things got hectic
at work and I stopped. I put together the specs on how to create
something like that and did some basic definitions/functions.

For example, I created a tree of valid config file
options/modifiers....'ACL_MODIFIERS' is an array that contains
'control', 'delay', 'endpass', 'log_message', 'logwrite', 'message'
and 'set'. The main configuration array stores the directive, the
type (string/boolean/etc), the default value and whether it's
expanded. Since PHP has PCRE built in, you can test the regular
expressions.

I spend the time and money getting my Zend PHP certification and then
get too busy at work (unrelated to programming) to do any more fun
projects. Didn't think there was a demand for it :)

Sam