Re: [exim] Hard-link Message Copies with Exim?

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Hard-link Message Copies with Exim?
On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 17:33 +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> If you want to keep delivering into maildirs, I'd suggest patching Exim.

or using a hacked external delivery agent.

An alternative might also be to use a hacked imap daemon (if your users
don't have direct access to the store) with a modified delete/expunge
that moves the message somewhere. The real expunge could be done as
part of the backup process (with appropriate safeguards).

    Nigel.