Re: [exim] Continuing Exim 4.60 & SpamAssassin 3.1.0 Problem…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John Hall
To: Exim users list
Betreff: Re: [exim] Continuing Exim 4.60 & SpamAssassin 3.1.0 Problems
On 13/01/06, Alan J. Flavell <a.flavell@???> wrote:

> > There's no need to check whether a 1 MB message is spam.
>
> I can't really confirm that diagnosis. Practically all messages >=1MB
> which get to *me*, I would categorise as spam[1], but, across our user
> population, there are both spam and non-spam mail items of quite
> remarkable size.

Alan,

But that's not really spam in the sense that SpamAssassin defines
spam. Large attachments may be unwanted and even unsolicited, but are
usually from people you have an existing relationship with (I would
imagine). I would doubt that there is much benefit in feeding large
e-mails into SpamAssassin.

regards,
John