[exim] Delivery notification question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Abitha Padmanabhan
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Delivery notification question
Hi -

I apologize if this question has been answered before. We are using
Exim, and the problem is that when we send messages to our clients, we
don't know what happens to them. The sender gets error messages back in
various forms, but that just goes to the inbox of the sender.

1.    Is there a way to forward the bounced back messages to one
specific address?
2.    Is there any direct way to match the bounced back/error message
to the original message?
3.    Is there any way to save these messages into a database table
directly (based on some matching criteria, or just as a blob?)
4.    Can I get the SMTP status code for every message sent?

Thanks, Abitha.