Re: [exim] Virus confirmation to recipient

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
To: Slawomir Orlowski \(CYMPAK\)
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Virus confirmation to recipient
Slawomir Orlowski \(CYMPAK\) wrote:

> deny malware = */defer_ok
> message = Exim ClamAV this message contains a virus ($malware_name).
>
> Questions:
> How to configure exim (clamav) so error message is logged? (Right now is
> not).

log_message = Message contains malware ($malware_name)

> How to configure exim so e-mail with message about virus would be send to
> would-be recipient ?

control = fakereject/Message rejected because of infection: $malware_name
(instead of "message = ...")

But I wouldn't do that for normal users. They will get many unnecessary
mails (and keep telling you "I have a virus!") and the sender address is
usually faked, anyway.