[exim] Re: help on TLS for ext. connection

Autor: user therion
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: help on TLS for ext. connection
hello again and thx to Jakob Hirsch,

in advance another question. Do I need to allow a
specific SMTP-header in my firewall to use TLS on
exim??
ESMTP keyword "AUTH", "STARTTLS", and so on.....or are
these keywords just "infos" and are unimportant for
the TLS-authentication?

The current config seems not to work like I want....ok
the important external part I will test later on, but
from LAN I´m able to auth
- without TLS = ok
- TLS with AND without user/pass !?
--> thought the server_condition (see below) will only
allow auth WHEN a user/pass is delivered!!??

#AUTH
begin authenticators
fixed_plain:
  driver = plaintext