Re: [exim] Exim 4.60 & SpamAssassin 3.1.0 Problems

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: George R Kasica
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: bawalker
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim 4.60 & SpamAssassin 3.1.0 Problems
>I really don't know what to say outside of this appears to be an issue that
>Exim and SpamAssassin are having issues working together. All of my
>webhosting customers are expecting quality spam filtering and protection. I
>don't know what to do if SpamAssassin and Exim aren't working now, nor are
>they working if I downgrade either.
>
>Does ANYONE have any ideas on what direction to take??!
>
>Thanks
>
>Brad

Brad:

Story here is similar to yours....was SA 3.0.4 and Exim 3.36 we tried
an upgrade to SA 3.1 and Exim 4.60 and got the same results....went
back to the old setup...now its not functioning either :( I'm trying
to get an strace and logs to add to the bug report, but we shall see.

In any case I have similar issues with customers now getting tons of
spam and problems sending mail as well....hopefully someone will have
some ideas soon.

George
===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
georgek@???
ICQ #12862186