Re: [exim] Do ACL's have any kind of jump to or goto command…

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Do ACL's have any kind of jump to or goto command?
On Sunday 08 January 2006 06:13 pm, John W. Baxter wrote:

> And be especially wary of "fixes" in such cases. You don't want Exim
> running as root; you don't necessarily want to "fudge" the
> permissions depending on what the file in question is.

One option which may work depending on your security model is to make
the exim user a member of a group and make the file you need owned by
that group.

Then set the group permissions.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408