Re: [exim] Do ACL's have any kind of jump to or goto command…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Giuliano Gavazzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Marc Perkel
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Do ACL's have any kind of jump to or goto command?

On 9 Jan 2006, at 01:00, Marc Perkel wrote:

> I don't know if the ACLs have this but here's what I want to do. I
> want to test to see if a directory exists and if it doesn't I want
> to jump past a dozen other tests to some label. Is there any kind
> of goto label in ACLs?

e.g.

warn    message = mark perkel asks the wrong question
    ${if exists {directory_path}\
              {yes}{no}}
    test1
    test2

but if a test gives a negative result all subsequent will not be
called. You could instead set a flag (acl_mX) in the ${if exists }
and use that as a condition for your conditional tests.
Or you could wrap each test (if the logical result is not important)
in a ${if {yes}{yes}} construct. Ah, the thinks you can think!