Re: [exim] Re: Extract email address from From header

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Re: Extract email address from From header

Andreas Metzler wrote:

>Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
>

>>OK - this can't be that hard but how do you extrace the email address
>>part from the $h_From: header?
>>

>>Shouldn't this work? ${local_part:$h_From:}@${domain:$h_From:}
>>

>>What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
>>

>Works for me. ($address would be shorter.) Please show an example
>demonstrating the error.
>                 cu andreas

The first one works. It tests the sender. The second one tests the From
header and it soesn't seem to work.

# - Master Block List Sender

deny    message = REJECTED - Sender listed in master block list
        condition = ${if exists{/etc/exim/acllists/blockfrom.txt}\

{${lookup{$sender_address}wildlsearch{/etc/exim/acllists/blockfrom.txt}{yes}{no}}}\
    {no}}

# - Master Block List From

deny    message = REJECTED - Sender listed in master block list
        condition = ${if exists{/etc/exim/acllists/blockfrom.txt}\

{${lookup{${local_part:$h_From:}@${domain:$h_From:}}wildlsearch{/etc/exim/acllists/blockfrom.txt}{yes}{no}}}\
    {no}}

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???