Re: [exim] Extract email address from From header

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Perkel
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Extract email address from From header
Exim really should have a "from_address" command then. Really - does
this have to be that hard? I can't be the first one who tried to extract
the email address from the From header without using perl. Or is there
some easy trick I'm missing?

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com