Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Pr…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeff Lasman
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Program
On Saturday 07 January 2006 06:16 pm, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Yeah - thanks. Looks like a lot of people want this like I do. Just
> need to see if someone out there wants to start writing it. If
> someone even gets it started I can jump in and do a lot of work
> expanding it. I mainly need a start. Some way to authenticate to IMAP
> from PHP and bring up a text file - change it - and save it back.

Anything we do will be DirectAdmin centric; that's the platform we're
committed to, and we've written the exim.conf file they use.

Anything we do as changes to exim.conf will be given back to the
community. But the interface code for our project will become part of
DirectAdmin.

I look forward to keeping in touch on this or other forums, and I hope
we can help each other. Though our exact needs may differ, our common
interest is very close.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408