Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Pr…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Avleen Vig
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Program
On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 08:31:49PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Yeah - I didn't ask for help. That's true. But what vexim does isn't
> what I need. But - what I need will make a very nice add on to vexim and
> you are welcome to it when I get it done.

That would be really excellent.
Let me know when it's done.

> sqltype is mysql - I'm running mysql 4.1x something

You know, I heard something changed with 4.1.. I don't know what, but
I've seen several programs use different drivers for versions < 4.1 and
versions >= 4.1.. I'll look into it. Thanks Marc!