Re: [exim] Need ACL help - file doesn't exist problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave Lugo
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Need ACL help - file doesn't exist problem
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Bill, thanks for the help but you're missing the point. if the file is
> missing then I get internal errors and nothing gets through. I want the
> file missing to be the same as not being in the block list. So I need a
> conditional with exists in it. But having a hell of a time making that work.

Not exactly the ACL you need, but it's an example of
`if exists' usage. There are probably others in the docs.

  #
  # MAIL FROM enduser whitelisted header
  #
  warn   condition   = ${if eq {$acl_m3}{yes}{yes}{no}}
         condition   = ${if exists \
             {CFG_DIR/RCPT_DOM/RCPT_LOC/sender-whitelist}{1}{0}}
         senders     = : wildlsearch*@;CFG_DIR/RCPT_DOM/RCPT_LOC/sender-whitelist
         message     = X-Whitelisted: Env-From

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC