Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Pr…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Avleen Vig
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Program

Avleen Vig wrote:

>Actually, this sounds exactly the same as vexim :-)
>vexim lets users control forwarding, vacation messages, blocking, spam
>and antivirus filters, quotas, etc.
>
>version 3 which I've started coding will allow control of many
>configuration file variables, per-user DNSBL options, and DSPAM
>integration.

Actually it's not. I downloaded vexim and I couldn't get it to even talk
to even open the database. All I got was DB Error: connect failed

And - vexim seems hard coded to MySQL and that's not what I'm using. All
I want to do is give the users a way to change some text files and use
IMAP to authenticate. I was hoping vexim would do it but I got nowhere,
and, I'm trying to keep it simple.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com