Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Pr…

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Programming Project - PHP Feature control Program
That's for the encouragement. Perhaps the solution is designing multiple
parts that all work together. I'm trying to focues on config files for
user personalization. Managing mailq is something that is almost a
separate product. I'm trying to stay focused on one task and make the
authentication against the existing IMAP client so that I don't have to
know about the back end behind it.

The problem with some of these designs is that it's too easy to try to
do too much. When you do you have to take so much into account that it
become impossible to manage and be compatible with everything. I want to
try to stay generic and focused and do something somewhat limited and
not have to deal with compatibility issues.

Of course if it's done right it can expand outward. I'm glad you're
interesed in this. I think it would be something that most people will
find useful.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com