Re: [exim] Exim thinks Spam is a bounce and is delivering th…

Autor: Christian Mahne
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim thinks Spam is a bounce and is delivering the message not filtering

Thanks for your points. I've passed them back to the web hosting company. I'm just their client so a lot of the technical stuff is beyond me. Their reply was "because it's being treated as a bounce it's getting delivered and there's nothing they knew how to do". That wasn't enough of an answer for me so I approached this forum. I appreciate your help.
Sent from the Exim Users forum at Nabble.com.