Re: [exim] problem(?) - SpamAssassin checks outgoing mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graeme Fowler
To: Exim, Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] problem(?) - SpamAssassin checks outgoing mail
On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 08:18 +0100, Robert Cates wrote:
> I'm using SpamAssassin 3.0.4 with my Exim 4.54 server, but SpamAssassin is
> checking and adding it's headers even with outgoing mail. My logic tells me
> that's not correct, but I don't know how to change this behaviour. Below is
> the relevant exim.conf setup. Can anybody help me with this, please?

[snip]

Your ACL is fine. Just add the "headers_remove" config option to your
remote_smtp transport (or all of them if you have more than one). I
have:

remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  # we don't really want our AV/AS reports going public any more :)
  headers_remove =      X-SpamScore:\
                        X-SpamReport:\
                        X-SpamFlag:\
                        X-Specifically-Flagged

So the reports/flags are removed on outbound mail. I also have a
specific transport for secondary MX domains and several others which
leaves the headers in or removes them according to recipient domain.

Graeme