Re: [exim] Filter Problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
To: Vahric MUHTARYAN, 'Exim-users'
CC:
Betreff: Re: [exim] Filter Problem
Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:

>     I newly installed lest version and  I create .forward file to under root
> and exim users home directory , but My writen filters are not working ,

Exim does not deliver for/as root by default. Any other user's .forward
file is only used if mail is delivered locally to this user.

> ? I want to discard some attachements , I know it possible with controlling
> .exe,bat, bla bla but I want to filter x.bat attachemnt for example

That's what the MIME ACL is for:

warn
decode = default

deny
message = File not allowed
condition = ${if eq (${lc:$mime_filename}} {x.bat}}

Filtering on the filename sounds quite ineffective to me, though.