Re: [exim] Return reciept on forward

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Return reciept on forward

On 25 Dec 2005, at 13:40, Marc Haber wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:38:05 +0300, Êîâàëåíêî Èâàí <kig@???>
> wrote:
>> got question : due to latest policy of SpamCop they do not allow
>> traditional auto responders
>> (http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html)
>
> Spamcop is a bunch of radical ayatollahs who do not have any interest
> in e-mail working reliably. They have long lost contact with reality.
> Ignore at all cost.

don't be too radical! Spamcop is not *that* bad. I wish they listed
more IPs...
given that I only assign them a low weight in my spam score function.
I regularly report spam via their site.
If you want to meet a bunch of fanatics then go no further than the
SPAM-L mailing list.

I wonder if there is a list of hosts sending bogus virus alerts. It
would be handy to block their empty envelope senders... (I bet those
sites are not run by people who would know how to do sender callout...).

Best wishes to you all.

Giuliano