Re: [exim] Generic ACL for smtp and non smtp

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Generic ACL for smtp and non smtp
On 23/12/05, Silmar A. Marca <marca@???> wrote:
> How to put condition to execute a generic acl to smtp messages and non smtp
> messages? I need to jump instructions...
>
> Example:
> acl_smtp_mime         = acl_check_mime
> acl_not_smtp_mime     = acl_check_mime

> acl_smtp_rcpt         = acl_check_rcpt
> acl_not_smtp          = acl_check_rcpt

> acl_check_rcpt
>  .ifisacl acl_smtp_rcpt
>  #clause hosts is invalid in non_smtp...
>  accept hosts          = +relay_from_hosts
>  .endif

I think you'll need to maintain 2 ACLs. But you could achieve some
degree of re-use and ease of management by collecting the common parts
in a single ACL which you call as a 'subroutine'.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch39.html#SECTaclconditions

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer