Re: [exim] Vacation

Autor: Dennis Skinner
A: Jerome Warnier
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Vacation
Jerome Warnier wrote:

>>I would stongly suggest that you not deliver using a pipe in this case,
>>you can control the delivery "better" by performing the delivery in
>>exim. Take a look a look at
>>http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?t=113 , I have been
>>using this router and transport for all of my installs for some time.
>

> I get the following error message:
> transport uservacation_trasnport: cannot find transport driver "accept"

Read the url again....and the manual. Accept is a router driver, not a
transport driver. You probably want either autoreply or appendfile
depending on what you are doing.

Generally the logic goes like this:

## Routers

v_router:
    driver = accept
    condition = process this router if vacation is on
    transport = v_transport
    unseen (ie do this transport, but also continue on with the routers
using another copy of the message)

router:
    driver = accept
    transport = local_transport

## Transports

v_transport:
    driver = autoreply
    other auto reply options

local_transport
    driver = appendfile
    local delivery options

So, it runs both routers and both transports. It will send a vacation
message back to the recipient in the first transport and deliver the
message to you customer in the second. Hope that helps...

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator