RE: [exim] Exchange move

Author: Jan Johansson
To: David Allen, exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] Exchange move
>1/ Does this 16GB limit apply to the Enterprise version?

Yes, it does. _But_ you can have more then one (4 SG's and one
additional SG which is reserved for recovery tasks. This is per server
instance) storage group, and _each_ such group can be up to 16GB.

>1/ Is it possile to absolutely prevent a domain administrator from

having
>full access to and control over and exchange server within their

domain?

Sorry, but I am not quite sute what you want to do?

But, you can (for instance) prohibit a domain admin access to the
storage groups. But, the admin could _grant_ himself those rights, even
after they are removed from him.