[exim] ETRN?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] ETRN?
Hi (again, yes),

Ok, playing with ETRN now... Is there anything funny with Exim's ETRN
implementation????

I did read the documents, and I saw in the docs that # is required. Now,
just for testing and implementing for now, I've created myself a dummy etrn
access list, and permitted everything:

acl_check_etrn:
accept

This seems to work - at least, Exim now advertises ETRN after the EHLO
command. But, the compatibility?!?!?!?!?!? Fetchmail barfs at me when I
try and use it, logs moan:
ETRN domain.com received from host
SMTP syntax error in "ETRN domain.com" ... argument must begin with #

That's when I use fetchmail -p ETRN --fetchdomains domain.com
smtp.myserver.com

It's really critical that I get this right :((( Hope anyone can help me
out here... Will it still complain about this if I use smtp_etrn_command?
Anyway to get around this????

--
Chris.